Here at TREO Leasing, we pride ourselves on the superior level of marketing implemented for the lease of your home. In today’s market, it takes more than a sign in the yard to generate an interested tenant. Once you list with TREO Leasing, a representative of TREO visits your property to complete a property condition report where we can indicate to you if any areas of your home are lacking in maintenance or in need of repairs. The better the condition of the home – the better the quality of tenants and higher the rent.
· TREO can supply you with servicemen to bring your home to tip top shape prior to showing prospective tenants through our ESP Program.
Post-Listing Phase – Once on the market:
· TREO places a professional “For Rent” sign in your yard with a text information rider where tenants can get quick details of your home sent directly to their mobile phone.
· A lockbox is provided to allow easy access for the TREO Guide’s or other agents to show your home.
· Wide Angle photos are also taken to help your property show in the best possible light and used for our online and print marketing.
· Next, your listing is syndicated to several major leasing sites across the city and country.
· We market your property online with full details and photos to:
Craigslist – Google Base – Trulia – Oodle – Hotpad
DotHomes – Backpage – Vast – Local.com – Enormo – Lycos
CincinnatiLease.com (and the Cincinnati MLS is coming soon!)
· Full Color Flyers are created for your home and placed on site for prospective tenants to receive as they tour your home.
Working with TREO Leasing is unlike any other experience you’ve had with a real estate firm. We offer a level of transparency unheard of in real estate by truly incorporating the homeowner into the leasing process from start to finish.
First, we offer all homeowner’s a custom account with our third party showing center – Centralized Showings. Here the owner is able to log-in to their site at any time to see all appointments that have scheduled on the home as well as feedback received from every showing. By reviewing feedback on a continual basis, we can address those areas which are preventing the home from being leased.
· Notification of appointments and feedback from showings will be provided to the owner by email as well, so you’ll always be informed of any activity on your home.
Second, TREO Leasing also offers the use of Electronic Signatures for the signing of all documents used in the leasing transaction.
· Whether you live 5 or 500 miles away, all documents can be signed easily from your email box with the use of the internet. This will allow for quick and efficient processing of paperwork and make your experience that much easier.
Third, our Customer Service goes above and beyond to offer a free ESP service. A TREO representative is here to connect you quickly to a local Endorsed Service Provider able to manage your maintenance and repair needs down the road.
Contact TREO Leasing today at
info@CincinnatiLease.com -OR- (513)494-6166 begin_of_the_skype_highlight end_of_the_skype_highlighting
for a FREE consultation!